Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thursday, 170408 ...

OMG ! OH GOSHH ! Of all times, why has it got to be todayy ? Today's really awful ..
I'm sad ,troubled ,feeling down ,confused ,stress ! No one to approach to .. Tears running down myy cheeks .. My hearts hurts alot .. In a midst of progressing ,suddenly dunno what happened .. Haishh .. Whenever i thought about it .. I'd cry . At this point of time ,no one could cheer me up cos whenever I'm down ,I'd be alone . At times, I couldn't decide of what I shld do .. In order to be fair to myself and those around me . At times ,I just don't understand that why has it got to happen ? At times , it's like I'm the only person staying on Earth . I've been trying to be happy always .. But .. It seems that there's no way to it . Without you guys approaching to me .. I wouldn't be there . Frankly ,I'm person who really doesn't know to mix around . If not ,I would be like a loner who's lost . I'm really in a spot whereby I really can't decide for myself . I don't know what I want and what I need . Gawwdd .. Stress .. What should I do ?

lurffe,
Sabrina .

No comments: