Friday, May 9, 2008

Are You A True Friend ?

I've been thinking ,
I've no idea why ,
I've made friends with you.
I've had enough of you and your nonsense !
That's it ! We're friends no more !

Tell me now :
Was what I saw today , is true ?
I thought I could trust you ,
But my trust ended up ,
In vain !
You cheated me ,
Played with my feelings,
When I thought you were my true friend.

I hate you ! I hate you ! I hate you !
Why are you being like this ?
Why are you treating me like this ?
Just be frank if you hate me !
Don't fake the friendship !
My heart crushed into pieces , you know ?
I hate you ! I hate you ! I hate you !




Scroll Down ...




Got the shock of your life ? haha !
Relax , joking larhs !
I just want to tell you people that always be true about your feelings !
Never fake a friendship . A true friendship is one that is everlasting !
So please , be frank with your hearts !

No comments: