Sunday, May 11, 2008

Dedication To My BFFs . Esp , Chan Rui Yun . C=

As sunshine kisses your cheek ,
May your day be as beautiful as you are .
Since I may not see you thru the day ,
May God bless you always .
Near or far ,
Wherever you are .
Take care ,
Love you !

When I'm with you ,
Eternity is a step away ,
My love continues to grow ,
With each passing day .
The treasure of love ,
I cherished within my soul .
How much I love you ?
You'll never know .
You bring joy to my heart ,
I've never felt before .
With every touch of your hand ,
I love you ,
More and more .
Whenever we say "Goodbye" ,
Whenever we part ,
Know I hold you dearly ,
Deep in my heart .
These 7 words ,
I pray you hold truly ,
"Forever and always ,
I'll love you" .

The word HELLO :
H = How are you ?
E = Everything's alright ?
L = Like to hear from you !
L = Love to see you !
O = Obviously I miss you !

I made a list of best friends in a piece of paper .
I wrote them in pencil .
But for you ,
I wrote them in permanent marker .
Because I want to keep you in my list ,
FOREVER !

No comments: